24.09.2012

First day / ILS

Dzis scrapy dwa. Oba z wykorzystaniem papierow I {Lowe} SCRAP.
Today I will show you my two layouts. The both  were made with using papers from I {Lowe} SCRAP .

Po wakacjach wracamy do wyzwan tematycznych na blogu ILS- wystarczy kliknac w baner po lewej, aby przeniesc sie do wrzesniowego wyzwania - zapraszam ! Moja praca powstala z wykorzystaniem kolekcji TIS the Season.
On the ILS blog you find the newest theme challenge after vacation break - just click the banner to see theme challenge for September - I invite you ! My work was made with using TIS the Season collection.

first_day

Drugi scrap powstal do tej mapki >> klik. Tutaj z kolei w roli glownej kolekcja - Marine z odrobina Summer Dreamer.
My second layout was made for this sketch challenge >> clik and I used here Marine collection with a little bit of Summer Dreamer paper.

let`s find some beautiful place to get lost


Sciskam mocno i dziekuje za wszystkie Wasze mega cieple komentarze ! :**
Lots of hugs from me and thank you for all your so warm comments ! xx
mumkaa






3 komentarze: