18.06.2013

peek a boo / 7 Dots Studio

Witajcie po krotkiej przerwie ! ;) Dzis mam dla Was kilka nowych scrapow z uzyciem produktow 7 Dots Studio. Bedzie kolorowo  i mediowo. W swoich pracach polaczylam razem nowe i starsze kolekcje 7DS . Mam nadzieje, ze sie Wam spodobaja. Milego ogladania !
Hello after short break ! ;) Today I have for you a few new layouts with using 7 Dots Studio products. Will be colorful and full of different kind of mediums .In my works I mixed new and older 7DS collections together. I hope you will like it. Enjoy !

>>  Rainy
Jako bazy uzylam tutaj papieru z kolekcji All I Ever [uwielbiam ten papier, poniewaz jest idealny jako tlo!]. Scrap jest mocno `zabalaganiony` - jak mozecie zobaczyc ponizej - uzylam tu sporo skrawkow papieru oraz kilku rodzajow mediow - sa ekoliny, jest gesso, farba akrylowa oraz tusze.
As my base I used paper from All I Ever collection [I love this paper because is perfect as a background!]. This layout is a messy a lot - how can you see below I used here lots of scraps of papers and a few different kind of mediums : watercolors [ecolines], gesso, acrylic paints and inks.

Rainy

7DS supplies:
All I Ever - Soft Blanket
Elise Rebel - Overemotional
Elise Rebel - Stickers 6x12
Hopefully - stickers 6x12
Love is in the Air - Whisper on the Tree

>>  Peek-a-boo
Efect koncowy mojej zabawy z maskami ;) Ponownie- jako baza papier z kolekcji All I Ever.
Final effect of my playing with masks ;) I used here again paper from All I Ever line as my base.

peek a boo


7DS supplies:
All I Ever - Velveteen Dreams
Elise Rebel - Superstitious
Love is in the Air - Whisper on the Tree
Hopefully - stickers 6x12
Domestic Goddess Alpha Stickers 6x12 Salt&Pepper

>>  need a break
Moj ostatni scrap jest o codziennym zyciu. Baza - papier z kolekcji Dreamer, zas naklejki pochodza z kolecji Domestic Goddess.
My last layout is about everyday life. As a base - paper from Dreamer line. The stickers are from Domestic Goddess collection.

need some break

7DS supplies:
Dreamer - Sweet Dreams
Domestic Goddess Alpha Stickers 6x12 Salt&Pepper
Domestic Goddess - stickers 6x12  12x12


xoxo
Magda

2 komentarze:

  1. I love all your projects! the way you use any kind of paint and mix colors is great

    OdpowiedzUsuń